Thomas Touhey ⋅ Born on the 28th of December, 1996 (21 y.o.)
I am a self-educated computer science enthousiastic who loves tinkering everything. I make some free software, and manage my websites and some services. I love embedded systems, the C and Python languages, Linux and its distributions, and Internet (web and other protocols).
My career (only studies for now) is the following:
- 2014: obtained my baccalauréat.
- 2017-2018: french BTS in digital systems.
Besides, my main projects right now are:
- the P7 project, a project to free the software surrounding CASIO calculators such as communication or file manipulating software;
- libcarrot, a libc for plenty of little architectures, platforms and compilers.
- textoutpc, a Python module for translating BBcode into other languages such as HTML or Lightscript for Planète Casio.
I am on the following platforms/communities:
- LinkedIn (thomas-touhey) to develop my professional relations;
- Twitter (@thecakefive), where I talk about random things to nice people;
- Mastodon (@firstname.lastname@example.org), because a free, decentralized and ethical social network is freakin’ cool;
- Planète Casio, THE place for french CASIO calculators hackers;
- TI-Planet, for being aware of what is going on with calculators (CASIO and other brands), and with the laws/abuses of it;
- Casiopeia, Code Walrus and Cemetech, because the fact that we don’t have the same mothertongue won’t keep us from hacking together;
- Silicium.org’s forum, because old machines are quite cool.
- Gitlab (cakeisalie5), for being able to contribute to some projects.
You also can contact me on one of the oldest federations of the Internet, the e-mail system, on email@example.com.